is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is saved on your device that allows the storage of information that is relative to your navigation through our internet site (session, basket, etc.). It saves information in case you want to visit the website again in order to facilitate your browsing.
The following paragraphs are intended, in the interest of transparency, to give you an exhaustive list of the cookies used and to offer you a solution that is adapted to your choices.
Why is the
web-shop using cookies?
• “Shopping cart” cookies
• “User session” cookies
Your cart session will last for 48 hours, then it will be automatically cancelled and stocks will be restored.
These cookies can be set according to your choice, as described in the following section. Deactivation of cookies could, however, impede the use of certain functions and the correct functioning of this site.
Can I disable
I You can disable cookies in your browser settings.
- Click the menu button „options“ in the right left corner of your browser.
- Select the privacy panel and set “Firefox will use custom settings for history”.
- Disable the checkbox at “Accept cookes from sites.
- Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab, and then, under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar and select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
- In the "Cookies" section, you can change the cookies settings.
- Choose Safari > Preferences, and then click Privacy.
- In the “Block cookies” section, specify if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites.
- Open the “Tools” or “Settings” menu.
- Select “Delete Private Data.”
- Click on the tab “Detailed Options” and choose the desired options .
100% made in Italy